Mission & Vision
Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
Fuller will challenge each child at their academic level in a safe, nurturing, equitable environment where students explore, discover and grow their unique gifts and talents. We will collaborate to share innovative ideas and utilize instructional strategies to ensure that students are learning and are college and career ready.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day.
- Every student is expected to learn, grow, and succeed while we will eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Well-supported, highly effective, and dedicated principals, teachers, and staff are essential to success for all students.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff, while sustaining best practices, will promote and support a culture of continuous improvement, risk-taking, and innovation that results in a high-performing organization focused on student achievement, well-being, and student agency.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff value a diverse school community that is inviting, respectful, inclusive, flexible, and supportive.
- The Wake County residents value a strong public school system and will partner to provide the support and resources to fully realize our shared vision, accomplish the mission, and sustain our core beliefs.
- All students and staff deserve to work in optimal learning environments supported by sufficient resources, well-maintained facilities, and sustainable operational systems.
- Excellence: Holding all staff, students and family communities accountable for high expectations.
- Enrichment Opportunities: Ensuring that ALL students have access to our electives and other engaging, creative, innovative instructional opportunities while embracing our diverse student population.
- Equity: Ensuring that ALL students within our diverse population will have resources to prepare for being career and college ready.
- Intentional and Strategic Instruction: Using informal and formal assessments to differentiate and determine specific strategies and structures to address the unique learning, behavioral, social and emotional needs of individual and small student groups.
- Building Positive Relationships and Having an Inviting Community: Mutual respect and supportive partnerships to foster a sense of cooperation and collaboration within and outside the school community