Click to view the Carpool Map
Our campus has very limited space so carpool procedures have changed. Please read the following information:
- There are only 6 parking spaces for visitors on campus. Once parents enter the drive from Spring Forest Rd. they must remain in their car and proceed through carpool.
- Outside of the 6 visitor spaces, there will not be a place to stop, walk children in and turn around to exit. The path around the school will be ONE WAY during arrival/dismissal.
- Our neighbors at E. Millbrook Middle have offered some parking that can be accessed from Spring Forest. Please be courteous to our neighbors if using this parking near the back of their lot.
- Using the carpool lane is the preferred way to pick up/drop off students due to the lack of parking and space.
- Please use caution as you navigate the loop, listen to staff directions, and above all be patient as we refine plans to SAFELY welcome and dismiss 575 students each and every day.
Thank you for your help and patience in keeping our students safe!