The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kayla Morgan, Kindergarten Teacher
- Ashley Yap, 1st Grade Teacher
- Carolyn Schmidt, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Elizabeth Larkin, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Loren Hage, 4th Grade Teacher
- Courtney Massengill, 5th Grade Teacher
- Brittany Kelley, Special Education Teacher
- Jing Cassaro, Mandarin Teacher
- Eileen Falcone, Media Specialist
- Kristin Aubut, Parent Representative
- Lisa Ashworth, AIG
- Alice Gridley, Intervention
- Corrie Peris, Math Coach
- Carolyn Mitchell, IRT
- Lisa Brown, Principal
- Susan Smith, Psychologist
- Mayra Garcia, School Counselor
- Joseph Marchiando, Assistant Principal
- Tricia Seymour, Magnet Coordinator
- Nancy Shaw, IA
School Improvement team members approved on 10/1/2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Conference Room OR Media Center.
- September 24, 2018 at 7:30 a.m.
- October 22, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 26, 2018 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 28, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 25, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- March 25, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 29, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 20, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.