The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Marlene Eaton, Kindergarten Teacher
- Ashley Yap, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Kathleen Little, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Loren Fisher, 4th Grade Teacher
- Courtney Massengill, 5th Grade Teacher
- Laura Barrett, Special Education Teacher
- Tracy Nunez, Parent Representative
- Alice Gridley, Intervention
- Carolyn Mitchell, IF
- Lisa Brown, Principal
- Susan Smith, Psychologist
- Tasha Thompson, School Counselor
- Jonathan Woody, Assistant Principal
- Laura Winter, Assistant Principal
- Tricia Seymour, Magnet Coordinator
- Lauren Lankford, Literacy Coach
School Improvement team members approved on 8/26/2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- September 30, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 28, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- November 25, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.*
- January 27, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 24, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.*
- March 23, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 27, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.*
* Indicates Quarterly Review