Transcript Information


    Need a transcript?

    Click HERE for instructions on getting a copy of your transcript! (including for WTCC/CCP)

  • More helpful transcript tips:

    Transcript Requests for College Applications to Schools in North Carolina 
    Students can send transcripts to all North Carolina colleges and universities for ​​​​FREE through the College Foundation of North Carolina by visiting using the Application Hub link. Transcripts are sent electronically, and final transcripts are also sent automatically to the colleges/universities listed. Mid-year transcripts are not included.

    For In-State, here is a video from CFNC showing how to request a transcript:  

  • For Colleges/Universities that utilize The Common Application or SendEdu
    Your counselor will upload your transcript electronically and submit it as part of your application package. There is no charge for transcripts requested this way. Please make sure you have entered the counselor's correct e-mail.  

    Transcript Requests for College Applications to Schools Outside North Carolina (NON Common App and NON CFNC schools)
    1. Visit:
    2. Follow the directions.
    3. The first three requests are free. After the third request, there is a $5.00 charge.


  • Remember:  In-state, use CFNC; Out-of-state, use Scriborder  

  • SAT, ACT, and AP Score Reporting

  • Counselor Recommendations and Forms

  • Transcript Requests for Scholarship Applications

  • Transcripts for NCAA Eligibility

  • Mid-Year Transcripts Requests and Reminders

  • Final Transcript Information and Reminders (end of Senior Year)

  • Already Graduated High School?