The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lisa Blake, Science Teacher
- Andrew Coffey, English Teacher
- Angie Hatch, Foreign Language Teacher
- Savannah Hersh, Special Education Teachers
- Andrew Hill, Assistant Principal
- Jeannette Hill, Assistant Principal
- Lauren Huntley, Math Teacher
- Maria Johnson, Parent
- Timothy Kane, Social Studies Teacher
- Kristi Leak, Intervention Coordinator
- Janice May, Instructional Assistant
- Ryan Phelps, Health and Physical Education Teacher
- Melissa Schwartz, School Counselor
- Rodney Smith, Process Manager
- Michael Stiefel, Special Assistant Southwestern Area
- Kimberly Sudkamp, Visual Arts Teacher
- Scott Summers, Media Specialist
- Allison Vogt, Career and Technical Education Teacher
- John Williams, Principal
- David Zies, Assistant Principal
School Improvement team members approved on 9/24/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.
- July 31, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- August 22, 2018 at 9:30 a.m.
- September 24, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- October 22, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- November 26, 2018 at 2:30 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- January 28, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- February 25, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review
- March 25, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- April 29, 2019 at 2:30 p.m.
- May 28, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. - Quarterly Review