Parking Registration Information
Parking Registration will be closed during the first 10 days of school!!!
Parking on Wake Forest campus is permitted for Juniors and Seniors in good standing.
Our procedure changed from previous years. Please read this information carefully to avoid delays in obtaining your parking tag.
- All parking registrations are done online. There are no documents to print except any online payment receipts. Please note you must bring a copy of your driver's license and a copy of the registration for any vehicle(s) you register online.
- No documents or payments should be mailed to school.
- Dates and times are listed below for students to pick up their parking hang tags.
To register for 2019-2020 parking on the WFHS campus, please click HERE
To revisit the Rules and Regulations:
The rules and regulations for on-campus parking can be found HERE
Once you fill out the online form to register for parking you must click the link for the online payment to complete the purchase; this link is in the pop-up message once you've submitted the registration form. Note that no cash payments will be accepted.
Parking Tag Pickup - What to Bring With You:
When picking up your parking tag you will need to provide COPIES of all items listed below; copies cannot be made at the school. These items will be kept on file at the school.
- COPY of your online payment receipt for $200.00
- COPY of your driver's license
- COPY of vehicle registration(s) for each vehicle registered
Dates for Parking Hang Tag Pickup:
- August 12, 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM
- August 15, 8:00-11:00 AM and 1:00 - 3:00 PM***This is the last date to pick up tags until Sept. 10th ***