Parking Registration InformationParking Registration will be closed during the first 10 days of school!!!Parking on Wake Forest campus is permitted for Juniors and Seniors in good standing.Our procedure changed from previous years. Please read this information carefully to avoid delays in obtaining your parking tag.
Parking Registration:To register for 2018-2019 parking on the WFHS campus, please click HERE.To revisit the Rules and Regulations:The rules and regulations for on-campus parking can be found HERE.Payment Information:Once you fill out the online form to register for parking, you have two payment options.Option #1: Online PaymentClick HERE.Option #2: Check/Money Order/CashBring your payment with you on the day that you pick up your parking tag. Checks and Money Orders should be made out to WFHS Parking for $200.00. If paying with cash please bring the exact amount.Parking Tag Pickup - What to Bring With You:When picking up your parking tag you will need -
- All parking registrations are done online. There are no documents to print except any online payment receipts. Please note you must bring a copy of your driver's license and a copy of the registration for any vehicle(s) you register online.
- No documents or payments should be mailed to school.
- Dates and times are listed below for students to pick up their parking hang tags and make any outstanding payments. Please bring exact amount. We do not guarantee that we will have change and we cannot accept credit cards at school.
Dates for Parking Hang Tag Pickup:
- Your payment or online payment receipt for $200.00, exact change is needed
- COPY of your driver's license
- COPY of vehicle registration(s) for each vehicle registered.
- August 14 12:00 - 2:00 PM
- August 16 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- August 23 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM*** This is the last date to pick up tags until September 11th ***
All students will watch a safety/traffic video at the top of each hour prior to picking up their parking pass.