The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Denise Hutchinson, IRT; Chair
- Lindsay Strickland, University Connections; Co-Chair
- Kathryn Hutchinson, Principal
- Wynette Martin, Assistant Principal
- Victoria Gaudet, Assistant Principal
- Shanna Joseph, 8th Grade ELA
- Pam Weadon, Intervention
- Durenda Ward, Counselor
- Jessica Maskulka, Counselor
- Regina Connors, 8th Grade Science/Math
- Veronique Lewis, SpEd
- Deborah Gray, Dance
- Shannon Bowman, 6th grade Math/Science
- Heather Boykin, 6th Grade Math/Science
- Joy Bibbs, PLTW
- Stephanie Chamberlain, 7th grade ELA/Social Studies
- Joylynn Miller, Psychologist
- Michael McCotter, SpEd
- Terry Carter, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 6, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 20th, 2018 at 2:40 PM
- September 11, 2018 at 2:40 PM
- October 15, 2018 at 2:40 PM - Quarterly Review
- November 13, 2018 at 2:40 PM
- January 14, 2019 at 2:40 PM -Quarterly Review
- February 11, 2019 at 2:40 PM
- April 1, 2019 at 2:40 PM - Quarterly Review
- May 13, 2019 at 2:40 PM