The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Denise Hutchinson, IRT; Chair
- Lindsay Strickland, University Connections; Co-Chair
- Kathryn Hutchinson, Principal
- Terri Williams, Assistant Principal
- Victoria Gaudet, Assistant Principal
- Shanna Joseph, 8th Grade ELA
- Pam Weadon, Intervention
- Durenda Ward, Counselor
- Jessica Maskulka, Counselor
- Regina Connors, 8th Grade Science/Math
- Veronique Lewis, SpEd
- Shannon Bowman, 6th grade Math/Science
- Joy Bibbs, PLTW
- Joylynn Miller, Psychologist
- Terri Carter, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 6, 2019.
School Improvement Meeting Days/Times:All meetings are held in the Think Tank unless otherwise indicatedJuly 22, 2019, all-dayAugust 19, 2019 2:40-4:00September TBDOctober 21, 2019, 2:40-4:00 *Quarterly Review*December 9, 2019, 2:40-4:00January 13, 2020, 2:40-4:00 *Quarterly Review*February 10, 2020, 2:40-4:00March 30, 2020, 2:40-4:00 *Quarterly Review*April TBDMay 21, 2020, time TBD *Quarterly Review*