The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kristina Lupher, Math Teacher
- Shelley Bailey, English & Spanish Teacher
- April Johnson, Science Teacher
- Melvin Lockamy, CTE Teacher
- Debbie Ray, Assistant Principal
- Wendy Robinson, Math Support Teacher
- Kathleen Roche, Special Education Teacher
- David Schwenker, Principal
School Improvement team members approved on 08/03/2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Wake STEM Early College, Room 119.
- September 17th
- October 15th
- November 5th
- December 3rd
- January 28
- February 15
- March TBD
- April 8