- The Digital Resource Product Library displays WCPSS-reviewed digital tools.
- If a tool is not listed in the Digital Resource Product Library, it has not been reviewed and should not be used.
- Tools are listed alphabetically and include an approval status.
- Use the filter option to view by approval status or the search bar to search for a specific tool.
- WCPSS staff must continue to access the Digital Resource Product Library from the WakeID Portal. This view is for families only.
Product Approval Status Definitions
Recommended: Fully approved for use. District supported.
Recommended with Conditions - Approved for use with specific conditions. Usage could be limited by device type, age, or other conditions. District supported.
Allowed with Conditions: Allowed for use. Usage could be limited by device type, age, or other conditions.
Conditionally Allowed: Allowed for use during the 2022-23 school year. It will be reviewed again to determine status for 2023-24.
Reviewed & Denied: Not allowed. Use is prohibited due to instructional concerns, security concerns, or technical concerns.
Expiring: Allowed for use. Beginning with the 2023-2024 school year, use of this product will not be allowed.
The Digital Resource Product Library is displayed below. You can also visit the library using this link.