Degrees and Certifications:
Mission StatementWake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
Growing Learners and Leaders: Teachers and students at Sanford Creek Elementary School are lifelong learners, critical thinkers and collaborators who lead the way to positive change in the world.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day.
- Every student is expected to learn, grow, and succeed while we will eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Well-supported, highly effective, and dedicated principals, teachers, and staff are essential to success for all students.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff, while sustaining best practices, will promote and support a culture of continuous improvement, risk-taking, and innovation that results in a high-performing organization focused on student achievement.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff value a diverse school community that is inviting, respectful, inclusive, flexible, and supportive.
- The Wake County residents value a strong public school system and will partner to provide the support and resources to fully realize our shared vision, accomplish the mission, and sustain our core beliefs.
The Sanford Creek Community Values
- Building a community of people who value the learning process.
- Growing and developing the character of our students.
- Reaching and partnering with the community to make connections and build relationships.
- Respecting, supporting and embracing the unique differences of one another.