The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Megan Brazeau, Interventionist and Intervention Facilitator
- Laura Collins, Kindergarten Teacher
- Kelly Compliment, School Psychologist
- Deanne Cooper, Third Grade Teacher
- Leigh Anne Dillistin, Physical Education Specialist
- Jessica Findlay, Parent
- Christi Fuller, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Tammy Garland, AIG Teacher
- Belinda McCusker, Second Grade Teacher
- Emily Murdock, Instructional Facilitator, and Literacy Coach
- Katie Nance, First Grade Teacher
- Tiffany Rich, Principal
- Matthew Robinson, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Kelly Taylor, School Counselor
- Kathy Vaughan, CCR Teacher
- Gladys Washington, Assistant Principal
School Improvement team members approved on November 3, 2020.