The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Kindergarten Teacher, Laura Collins
- First Grade Teacher, Katie Nance
- Second Grade Teacher, Belinda McCusker
- Third Grade Teacher, Deanne Cooper
- Fourth Grade Teacher, Matthew Robinson
- Fifth Grade Teacher, Katie Dee
- CCR, Kathy Vaughan
- AIG/Testing Coordinator, Tammy Garland
- PE Teacher, Leigh Anne Dillistin
- Parent Liaison, Jessica Findlay
- IRT, IT Chair, SI Chair, Emily Murdock
- Assistant Principal, Eric Johnson
- Principal, Tiffany Rich
School Improvement team members approved on July 31, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Conference Room. Quarterly reviews take place in the Media Center.
- August 14, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 AM and 4:15-7:00 PM
- August 27, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- August 28, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- September 4, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- October 9, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- October 30, 2018 from 7:45-8:45 AM - Quarterly Review
- November 27, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- December 11, 2018 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- January 8, 2019 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- January 29, 2019 from 8:00-8:45 - Quarterly Review
- February 12, 2019 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- March 12, 2019 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- April 9, 2019 from 8:00-8:45 AM
- May 7, 2019 from 8:00-8:45 AM - Quarterly Review