On-Campus Vehicle Operation & Parking
Students who park on campus during the school day must have their vehicle registered and display the hangtag while on campus. To apply for a parking spot, submit the following information to email@example.com or drop off at the school:
- Upload a clear picture of your valid driver's license (NO PERMITS)
- Upload a clear picture of the registration form for your car
- You and your parent/guardian need to complete the GHHS Parking Application (Please write legibly).
- Before applying for on-campus parking, you must read and review the Policies for On-Campus Parking and the Safety Presentation
- Students must park in the student lots.
- Please do not park in staff or visitor spots.
- The parking fee has been waived for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year.
- Spot availability is limited.
Off-Campus Lunch Pass
Juniors or Seniors who want to go off-campus for lunch must have their form turned in prior to going off-campus. To apply for off-campus lunch, submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the school:
- Application for Off-Campus Lunch - Form must be notarized or signed by a parent in front of a school official.
- Eligible students going off-campus for lunch must register each morning to obtain the pass for the day.
- Policies for Off-Campus Lunch
If you have any questions about parking and/or off-campus lunch passes, please feel free to contact Mr. Reagan at email@example.com.