The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Bob Grant, Principal
- Roxann Sykes, Assistant Principal
- Liz Harder, Instructional Facilitator and Co-Chair
- Nathalie Ludwig, Kindergarten Teacher and Co-Chair
- Meredith Hoffman, 1st Grade Teacher
- Amanda Baker, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Akisha Bailey-Martin, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Sara Andrews, 4th Grade Teacher
- Fred Staley, 5th Grade Teacher
- Andrew Metz, Specialist
- Sarah Endorf, Special Education Teacher
- Tertia Jones, Teacher Assistant
- Amy Wilkinson, Magnet Coordinator
- Dan Gridley, Literacy Coach/Parent Representative
- Mary McDonough, Counselor
School Improvement team members approved on August 20, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 5th, 2018 at 4:15
- November 7th, 2018 at 4:15
- January 30th, 2018 at 4:15
- April 3rd, 2018 at 4:15
- May 29th, 2018 at 4:15
- **Plus monthly CORE team meetings to monitor SIP actions.