The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Bob Grant, Principal
- Joyce Ratley, Assistant Principal
- Erica Everett, Principal Intern
- Liz Peacock, Instructional Facilitator and Co-Chair
- Nathalie Ludwig, Kindergarten Teacher and Co-Chair
- Meredith Hoffman, 1st Grade Teacher
- Amanda Baker, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Akisha Bailey-Martin, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Sara Pleasant, 4th Grade Teacher
- Julie Edwards, 5th Grade Teacher
- Sonya Drum, Specialist
- Amy Jo Glenn, Special Education Teacher
- Tertia Jones, Teacher Assistant
- Amy Wilkinson, Magnet Coordinator
- Dan Gridley, Literacy Coach/Parent Representative
- Mary McDonough, School Counselor
School Improvement team members approved on September 19, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 4th, 2019 at 4:15
- November 6th, 2019 at 4:15 **Quarterly Review Meeting
- February 5th, 2020 at 4:15
- April 22nd, 2020 at 4:15 **Quarterly Review Meeting
- May 27th, 2020 at 4:15
- **Plus monthly CORE team meetings to monitor SIP actions.