Educator Workshop Registration Procedures
Registration for WCPSS Employees on eSchools
- Project Enlightenment classes are available through Wake Learns.
- Go to Wake Learns and search for classes. You can search by the course number, the section number or even by Project Enlightenment. Choose your class and register (on the Sections tab).
- Receive an official confirmation from Wake Learns once you have registered.
- There is no charge for classes for current WCPSS employees.
For evening workshops please park in the lot behind the building off Florence Street. Security is provided for evening workshops.
Unless otherwise indicated, all workshops are held at Project Enlightenment, 501 S. Boylan Avenue
Registration for Non-Wake County Public School System employees
- Check the website to see if there is a space available in the training you wish to attend. If a class is filled there will be a note on the class indicating that the class is full and you will not be able to register.
- Register through the Project Enlightenment registration process online with a credit card payment (Visa, Mastercard and Discover only). Please note that for online payment you will be redirected to Elavon Virtual Merchant which is a secure website through Wells Fargo Bank. This is where you will make your payment online. Confirmation will be sent to you by email so please be sure to put your email address on your online registration form.
- If you prefer to pay by check please print out a copy of your registration form and send the form and your check, payable to Project Enlightenment, to Teacher Workshop Registrar, Project Enlightenment, 501 S. Boylan Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27603. All confirmations will be sent by email. If you do not have an email address please send a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your registration form and fees so that we can mail your confirmation.
- Group registrations are now available. Contact Teresa Veno (919) 856-7774 x 27025 for details.
Inclement Weather Policy
- Project Enlightenment is part of the Wake County Public School System. If schools close due to inclement weather, Project Enlightenment workshops will be cancelled and rescheduled at a later date. Listen to local media for announcements. If cancelled, the workshop will be rescheduled. Allow three to five days after cancellation and call the workshop information line at 919-856-7774 x 27025 to learn the make-up date.
- Project Enlightenment maintains a no refund policy unless a workshop or series is cancelled by Project Enlightenment.