• New Student Enrollment

    New student enrollment is by appointment only. Please make sure you have all of the following required documents prior to making a registration appointment. While we can fax a request for your child’s transcript from the previous school, this must be taken care of before your registration appointment. If you do not have all the required registration documents, your appointment will need to be rescheduled for a later date.

    What you need to enroll

    • Completed enrollment forms. Download the registration packet for incoming 6th-12th grade.
    • A certified copy of your child’s birth certificate
    • Proof of your Wake County address (current water, gas, or electric bill in parent’s name, new signed lease, or offer to purchase agreement)*
    • A photo ID of the parent or guardian
    • Your child’s immunization record
    • Any custody documents 

    State law requires that every child entering public schools in N.C. for the first time receive a health assessment. The assessment must occur within 12 months prior to entering school. The medical provider, parent or guardian must provide a completed health assessment form to the school on or before the child's first day of attendance. Health assessment forms are also available at Wake County schools, area doctors' offices or at the Wake County Health Department.

    Parents whose children do not have a regular physician can get health assessments and immunizations through the Wake County Health Department. First-time appointments should call (919) 250-3947.

    A parent or guardian has 30 calendar days from the first day of attendance to present the required proof of immunization and health assessment. At the end of the 30 day period, any child without a health assessment shall be prohibited from attending school until he or she has obtained the required assessment.

    Change of Address and Re-enrollment

    Families with a change of address can remain at their current school if they provide their own transportation or can enroll in the base school for the family’s new address. If you are re-enrolling or have moved within Wake County, you will to follow the process for new student enrollment.

    *Important note on offer-to-purchase agreements

    • may be used by existing Wake County residents as proof of address;
    • may be used by non-Wake County residents only to pre-enroll for the next school year prior to June 30, if the purchase closing date is on or before June 30;
    • offer to purchase contracts for homes under construction may require additional documentation of work completed prior to being accepted as a valid proof of address;
  • 2017-18 Schedules

    Student Schedules will be available August 21. Prior to the start of school on August 28, schedules will be available online only using the student/parent PowerSchools portal. Student will be provided with a printed copy of their schedule on the first day of school.

    Once schedules have been released, students who believe that they have an error in their schedule may request a schedule review online. This service is only availabe for students who have one of the following errors on their schedule.

    • Blank period
    • Course previously taken and passed
    • Failed course with the same teacher
    • Prerequisite course(s) not met
    • Level Change (
    • Hardship/Other Important/Major Medical

    Scheduling reviews for other reasons will not be considered

    To request a schedule review, submit the online Schedule Review Request form.


  • Parking and Lunch Passes

    Students can sign up for Campus Parking passes and Off-Campus Lunch passes beginning the first week of school. The cost of a parking pass is $170 and the cost of an Off-Campus Lunch pass is $10. Cash and Checks are accepted and payment can also be made in advance by credit card using the Online School Payment system. If payment is made online please bring a copy of the receipt to school to show proof of payment.

    Parking and Off-Campus Lunch forms must be notarized unless the parent comes to school with the student to sign and turn in the applications. Please make sure that you bring both forms if you want both parking and off-campus lunch.