The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
Kate Fedich--Assistant Principal/ChairBailee Alphin--Kindergarten Teacher
Hannah Said--1st Grade Teacher
Allison Pettersen--2nd Grade Teacher
Claire Griffin--3rd Grade Teacher
Emily Kiker--4th Grade TeacherRenee Vaughn--Media SpecialistJennifer Forsberg--PE Teacher
Hannah Shields--Special Education Teacher
Lorrie Sardiello--Instructional Facilitator/Literacy Coach
Brandy Sanders--AIG Teacher
Joe Nixon--PrincipalBrennan Maly--CounselorAudrey Pak--Counselor
Faith Deerman--School Psychologist
School Improvement Team members voted on and approved on September 22, 2023.
School Improvement Meeting Dates
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Northwoods Elementary media center.
- Friday, September 15, 2023 at 7:45am
- Friday, October 13, 2023 at 7:45am
- Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:45am (Quarterly Review)
- Friday, December 15, 2023 at 7:45am
- Friday, January 26, 2024 at 7:45am
- Friday, February 16, 2024 at 7:45am (Quarterly Review)
- Friday, March 15, 2024 at 7:45am
- Friday, April 19, 2024 at 7:45am (Quarterly Review)
- Friday, May 17, 2024 at 7:45am
- Thursday, June 13, 2024 at 9:00 (Quarterly Review)
If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our Assistant Principal - Kate Fedich at email@example.com or (919) 460-3491