The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Sharon Stingley, 3rd grade teacher
- Basha Beach, special education teacher
- Mandie Bodanzio, 4th grade teacher
- Mary Casey, 5th grade teacher
- Lauryn DuPree, 1st grade teacher
- Shannon Garrison, 2nd grade teacher
- Chrishele Marshall, IRT
- Teri Smith, kindergarten teacher
- Jacqueline Townes, assistant principal
- Robin Wahl, principal
- Renee Vaughn, media specialist
- Charity Starchenko, parent
- Wendy Warner, parent
- Penny McNeil, district staff
School Improvement team members approved on September 7, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the front office conference room.
- September 26, 2018 at 8:00 am and 4:00 pm
- October 23, 2018 at 8:00 am
- November 19, 2018 at 8:00 am
- December 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
- January 29, 2019 at 8:00 am
- February 25, 2019 at 8:00 am
- April 1, 2019 at 8:00 am
- April 30, 2019 at 8:00 am
- June 12, 2019 at 8:30 am