The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement/Leadership Team Membership
- Chair - Susan Wiedenman/4th Grade/Chair
- Principal - Dr. Fay Jones
- Assistant Principal - Chasity Hawkins
- Kindergarten - Deanna Darcy
- 1st Grade - Star Williamson
- 2nd Grade - Cindy Klaus
- 3rd Grade - Denise Corona
- 4th Grade - Susan Wiedenman
- 5th Grade - Melinda D'Angelone
- IRT - Katherine Reekes
- Special Education - Dawn Bekker
- Specialists - Claire Hinson
- Media Specialist - Sheila Alston
- AIG Teacher - Cheryl Farnsworth
- ESL Teacher - Kathleen Thrower
- T.A. - Ellie Stevenson
- Parent - Wendi Lester
- School Social Worker - Yolanda McLemore
- School Psychologist - James Finan
- Special Assistant to the NW Area - Penny McNeill
School Improvement team members approved on July 2, 2019
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement/Leadership meetings will be held in (Media Center).
- July 3, 2019 (SIP members vote) at 9:30
- August 26, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- September 23, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- October 28, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.(1st Quarterly review)
- November 25, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- December 16, 2019 at 7:45 a.m.
- January 27, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- February 24, 2020 at 7:45 a.m. (2nd quarter data review)
- March 30, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- April 27, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- May 18, 2020 at 7:45 a.m. (3rd quarter data review)
- June 22, 2020 at 7:45 a.m.
- July 6, 2020 ( EOY review)