The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Chair - Susan Wiedenman
- Principal - Fay Jones
- Assistant Principal - Chasity Hawkins
- Assistant Principal Intern - Joycenette Ratley
- Kindergarten - Deanna Darcy
- 1st Grade - Elizabeth Holland
- 2nd Grade - Katherine Harris
- 3rd Grade - Jannette Serrano
- 4th Grade - Susan Wiedenman
- 5th Grade - Melinda D'Angelone
- IRT - Patti Bartlett
- Special Education - Whitney Burgess
- Specialists - Evan Finch
- AIG Teacher - Cheryl Farnsworth
- ESL Teacher - Kathleen Thrower
- T.A. - Crystal Hodak
- Parent - Wendi Lester
- Special Assistant to the NW Area - Penny McNeill
School Improvement team members approved on July 2, 2018
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in (Media Center).
- July 2, 2018 (SIP members vote) at 9:30
- August 15, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
- September 19, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
- October 17, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
- November 7, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. (1st quarter data review)
- December 12, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
- January 23, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- February 20, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. (2nd quarter data review)
- March 20, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- April 10, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
- May 15, 2019 at 4:00 p.m. (3rd quarter data review)
- June 12, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.