The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement/Leadership Team Membership
- Chair - Susan Wiedenman/4th Grade/Chair -Process Manager
- Principal - Dr. Fay Jones
- Assistant Principal - Chasity Hawkins
- Kindergarten - Dorothy Goodwin
- 1st Grade - Chris Lewis
- 2nd Grade - Cindy Coffey
- 3rd Grade - Diann Tucker
- 4th Grade - Susan Wiedenman
- 5th Grade - Melinda D'Angelone
- IRT - Kate Reekes
- Special Education Resource Teacher - Dawn Bekker
- AIG Teacher - Cheryl Farnsworth
- Parent - Rosie Dhaliwal
- Special Assistant to the NW Area - Penny McNeill
School Improvement team members approved on September 3, 2020
School Improvement Meetings
All School Improvement meetings will be held through Google Meets in a virtual setting.
- September 25, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- October 29, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
- November 5, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. (Quarterly Review)
- December 3, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 28, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (Quarterly Review)
- February 25, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 25, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 29, 2021 at 8:00 a.m. (Quarterly Review)
- May 27, 2021 at 8:00 a.m.
- June 22, 2021 at 8:00 (Quarterly Review)
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our SIP Process Manager at email@example.com or 919-462-6780.