The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement/Leadership Team Membership
- Co-Chair - Katherine Reekes IF/Lit Coach -Process Manager
- Co-Chair - Newton Miller - Assistant Principal
- Principal - Dr. Fay Jones
- Kindergarten - Elizabeth Roberts
- 1st Grade - Chris Lewis
- 2nd Grade - Cindy Coffey
- 3rd Grade - Joan DiCicco
- 4th Grade - Kathryn Hall
- 5th Grade - Kimber Steinberg
- IF - Katherine Reekes
- School Counselor - Danielle LeGrand
- Special Education Resource Teacher - Dawn Bekker
- Specialist - Dawn Gursslin
- AIG Teacher - Cheryl Farnsworth
- Parent - Rosie Dhaliwal
- Senior Administrator to the NW Area - Penny McNeill
- School Improvement team members elected on August 10, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All School Improvement meetings will be held through Google Meets in a virtual setting.
- August 6, 2021 @ 7:45am
- August 30, 2021 @ 7:45am
- September 27, 2021 @ 7:45am
- October 25, 2021 @ 7:45am (Quarterly Review)
- November 29, 2021 @ 7:45am
- December 20, 2021 @ 7:45am
- January 24, 2022 @ 7:45am (Quarterly Review)
- February 28, 2022 @ 7:45am
- March 28, 2022 @ 7:45am
- April 25, 2022 @ 7:45am (Quarterly Review)
- May 23, 2022 @ 7:45am
- June 27, 2022 @ 7:45am (Quarterly Review)
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our SIP Process Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 919-462-6780.