Parking and Lunch Passes
Student ParkingAt this time, we have sold all of our parking spots and do not anticipate any opening up for the remainder of the school year. If we were to have any spots open up, and you previously added yourself to the wait list, we will contact you via the email address you provided.As we begin to plan for next year, we wanted to share the parking pass sell dates for the 2022-2023 school year.
- August 8th - Seniors Only - 8:00-11:00am, 1:00-3:00pm
- August 9th - Seniors Only - 11:00am - 1:00pm
- August 10th - Seniors and Juniors - 8:00-11:00am, 1:00-3:00pm
- August 12th - Seniors and Juniors - 8:00am - 12:00pm
When you come to pick up a parking pass, you will need to bring the following items. We will not be able to issue you a pass without each of these items.
Please note a few important reminders:
- A completed application. Note that this application must be notarized before it will be accepted. We will add a link to the application to this site in early July.
- Proof of payment for a parking pass via the Online Payment System. We will also add a link for payment to this site in early July.
- A photocopy of your valid North Carolina Driver License. It is a district policy that you hold a valid NC Driver License to purchase a parking spot.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to Assistant Principal Jimmy Baughan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Junior and Senior dues, as well as any outstanding fines, will need to be paid in order for you to be able to apply for a parking pass. Class dues will be uploaded to Powerschool in July and will show as a fine/fee. You should be able to see any outstanding dues, fines or fees in your Powerschool account. All dues, fines and fees can also be paid through the Online Payment System. More information can be found here - https://www.wcpss.net/domain/3799
- If Holly Springs High School is not your base school, and you return to school here, you are responsible for providing your own transportation and bus service will not be provided. Having another school as your base school does not guarantee that you will be able to purchase a parking pass.
- If you plan to attend classes at Wake Tech, you are responsible for providing your own transportation. Participating in classes at Wake Tech does not guarantee that you will be able to purchase a parking pass.
- If you plan to have late arrival and/or early dismissal built into your schedule, you must be able to provide transportation to and/or from campus. Having late arrival and/or early dismissal does not guarantee you will be able to purchase a parking pass.
- You must have a valid NC Driver License at the time you purchase a parking pass. This is a district policy. If you are planning to obtain your driver license after the start of the school year, we will only be able to sell you a parking pass if we have parking spaces available at that time.
2021-2022 Off Campus Lunch PassesThe lunch pass application for the 2021-2022 school year must be notarized and can be found here - https://bit.ly/HSHS21-22LunchPassOff campus lunch passes are only available to Juniors and Seniors. As with parking passes, all payments will be made through the Online Payment System. Please note that junior and senior dues, as well as any outstanding fines, will need to be paid in order for you to be able to apply for a lunch pass. You should be able to see any outstanding dues, fines or fees in your Powerschool account. All dues, fines and fees can also be paid through the Online Payment System.You can take your notarized application and Online Payment receipt to student services at any point to pick up your pass.