Parking is a privilege offered to juniors and seniors until all student spaces on campus are sold. Due to space limitations, sophomores are not permitted to purchase parking passes.
Parking Pass Sales
Parking passes are available for juniors and seniors in good standing. Students interested in securing a parking pass for 2018-19 should fill out the parking pass application.
Key portions of the application include:
- Parking Guidelines (included in the application) must be viewed and agreed upon by student and parent.
- All fees/fines must be cleared. Individual fines and fees can be viewed from your PowerSchool account and can be paid at the school (during normal school hours during the spring and Monday-Thursday from 8am-3pm during the summer).
- The Parking Application & Guidelines must be signed and notarized. The paper copy must be turned in at the school with payment.
- If you are paying online, pay for the parking pass using Online School Payments and bring your receipt along with your application when you turn it in.
Completed applications can start being turned in on the dates listed on the application. Applications will not be accepted on other dates.
Parking passes will be assigned based on completed applications.
During the summer, spaces will be assigned by lottery of the completed applications following each completion date. For an application to be complete, it must include: (1) the application and guidelines signed and notarized; (2) receipt of payment; (3) photocopy of NC drivers license, and (4) all fines and fees with the school cleared. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
On the dates listed on the application, we will collect applications and money. Spaces will be assigned the following day in a lottery order. As a result, you can arrive at ANY TIME on those dates to turn in your application. As we begin to get close to running out of spaces, we will move to a first come, first serve system. Students will be able to pick up their parking passes during the August 21 open house event.
If you have questions about student parking passes, please contact Assistant Principal Jimmy Baughan at email@example.com or at (919) 577-1444.
Lunch passes are available for juniors and seniors in good standing. Students interested in securing a lunch pass for 2018-19 should follow the directions below.
- Download and print the Off Campus Lunch Pass Application.
- Fill out the application including notarizing the form at the bottom.
- If you are paying online, pay for the lunch pass using Online School Payments and bring your receipt along with your application when you turn it in.
- You can bring your application to the school starting on August 1, 2018 if you are paying online. If you are not paying online, you can bring your application and money on August 8, August 15, August 21 during open house, or before school on August 28-30.
- Lunch passes will be available for pick-up at the Meet the Teacher night event on August 21.
If you have questions about student lunch passes, please contact Assistant Principal Jimmy Baughan at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 577-1444.