The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Andrea Anderson, Social Studies teacher
- Eric Burleson, Assistant Principal
- Carrie Churchill, Social Studies teacher
- Zandrea Eagle, English teacher
- Barb Flohr, Media Specialist
- Amy Gregorio, Counselor
- Julie Guilbaud, World Languages teacher
- Margie LeMoine, English teacher
- Robert Morrison, Principal
- Jennifer Newby, Assistant Principal
- Doug Poppe, Assistant Principal
- Elizabeth Prue, Principal Intern
- Laine Smith, Science teacher
- Laura Stauderman, Fine Arts teacher
- Dr. Tammalyn Thomas-Golden, parent representative
- Heather Vinson, Social Studies teacher
- Tamara Young, Intervention Coordinator
- Hope Lea, TA representative
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 3608.