Prom 2023: Capsino
- The Class of 2024 Presents - Welcome to the Capsino Prom 2023!
- April 22 - Holliday Gym
Things to Know
- Online ticket sales begin April 10
- Guest forms due Monday April 17
- Guest forms approved by Tuesday, April 18 (notified by email)
- In-person ticket sales and on-line ticket pick up: April 18-20 - Outer Courtyard
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. ID will be required to pick up tickets.
- What qualifies as an ID?
- Student ID, License, Powerschool
Who can attend?
- 11th and 12th grade students
- Non-BHS students if a guest form is signed and approved
- 9th and 10th grade students who are dates of upperclassmen may also attend but a guest form must be signed and approved.
- Students who do not meet the behavior expectations as outlined in the Student Handbook will not be permitted to purchase a ticket.
Who can bring a guest?
- Any BHS student can bring a guest as long as they follow all protocols.
What do we wear?
- Formal wear
- Coat check is available
Fraley Marshall - email@example.com
- Formal attire is required.
- EVERYONE entering the building for the Prom MUST HAVE a photo ID and a numbered, embossed ticket.
- Prom guests are allowed, one per student.
- The Prom Guest Form must be completed and approved prior to dance. Please note on the Guest Form there is a link that your guest must send to their administrator for approval.
- Please direct additional questions or concerns to Ms. Gulewich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchase Prom tickets here, (no tickets will be sold at door).