Rising 10th and 11th Grade Course Registration Materials -
Rising 10th and 11th grade ONLY - Students will put final course selections into Powerschool by Friday, March 10.
Parent Virtual Registration Meeting Presentation (Just Slides) - Registration Parent Information Session
Parent Virtual Registration Meeting Presentation (Recorded) - Recorded Presentation
Rising 9th Grade Course Registration Information
Rising 9th Grade Registration Process Only
- Review the Rising 9th Grade Registration Presentation below (Print the course selection sheet and complete it while viewing the presentation. The presentation will help you choose the appropriate course in each area.
- Review the Rising 9th Grade Course Material folder below:
- Items include:
- Course Selection Sheet - Courses that WECIB is offering next school year.
- Program Planning Guide - Description of courses offered at WECIB.
- Math Sequence Sheet - Outline of math course students will take based on their current math course (students are not able to take two math courses in one school year.
- WECIB Future Ready Checklist- A checklist of courses that students need to take to graduate. Once a student completes the course, they will check it off the list.
- WECIB Graduation requirement sheet.
- Items include:
- After watching the video or viewing the slides, and completing the course selection sheet, students should know what courses they are going to take next school year. Review your course selections.
- Put courses into the Google Form Click here for Link (students will not put their courses in PowerSchool. The WECIB Data Manager will do it for them).
- If you have any questions, email Ms. Moore; Dean of Students at email@example.com
Registration Appointment Information for Current WECIB Students - Note: Rising 9th grade or new students and parents should not use the calender to make an appointment. Instead, please email Ms. Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org directly for all questions and concerns.
March 2 - March 10 Registration Appointments with Ms. Moore, Dean of Students
Daytime and evening appointments are available for families. If families do not find a time that is conducive to their schedule, please email Ms. Moore directly at email@example.com.
- Daytime appointments - Students will meet with Ms. Moore in her office face-to-face and parents can join the meeting virtually via Google Meet. Ms. Moore will send the Google Meet link to parents once the appointment has been made.
- Evening appointments - Students and parents will meet with Ms. Moore virtually via Google Meet. Ms. Moore will send the Google Meet link to parents once the appointment has been made.