• Transcript Requests

      • Current WECIB Students: North Carolina Schools
        • Students can send transcripts to all North Carolina colleges and universities for FREE through the College Foundation of North Carolina by visiting  www.CFNC.org and using the "Transcript Manager" tool. Transcripts are sent electronically. Final transcripts are also sent automatically to the colleges/universities listed; mid-year transcripts are not included. 
      • Current WECIB Students: Schools Outside North Carolina, Scholarships, NCAA Eligibility, and Unofficial Transcripts for personal use (Students can pick up unofficial transcripts, get them electronically or they can be mailed home)
      • Former WECIB: Transcripts and Graduation Verification


      SAT, ACT, and AP Score Reporting

      Colleges and universities must receive SAT scores directly from www.collegeboard.org or ACT scores directly from www.act.org. AP Scores also need to be sent directly from the College Board. The Student Services Office does not send any SAT, ACT, or AP test scores to colleges or universities for students - students must send these directly from the testing agencies as official scores.