Print Books in the North Wake Library Media Center
We have over 13,000 print, ebooks, and digital audiobooks in our North Wake Library collection.
PICK-ME-UP BOOKS Service for NWCCA Print Library Books
You can now place a HOLD on print books and pick them up in the NWCCA Main Office.
1. Click on the Follett icon in WakeID and find books.
2. Put the print books you want to read on hold (ebooks will have an open icon). The messages will say the book is ready BUT it is NOT. The book is still on the shelf at this point.
3. Wait for a confirmation email from Mrs. Hitchings (email@example.com) that your book(s) is ready to be picked up. We do not limit the number of books.
4. Come to the front office to pick them up! You have one week to come pick up your books.
5. Send an email to Mrs. Hitchings, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions.
Log Into Click on
Search for books in our Library Catalog - Log into WakeID Portal. Click on icon for Follett/Destiny. You may have to click on CATALOG tab.
If a listing says OPEN it is an ebook. We have one copy of most fiction ebooks. We have unlimited copies of some nonfiction ebooks.
SUGGEST BOOKS for the NWCCA Library
OTHER READING RESOURCES