Where reading, research, and technology merge for lifelong learning.
Book club is off to a great start. We've had fun talking about our favorite reads. Read a Mystery for our January 25th meeting.
Research Online Databases. Click on name below.
Add on EasyBib for citations to any Google Doc:
In Google Drive:
- Open up a New Google Document
- Click on Add-Ons>Get Add-Ons
- Add “Easy Bib” for free
- Click on “Allow” button
- Click on “Add-On>Easy Bib Bibliography Creator>Manage Bibliography”
- Copy and Paste weblinks into Website tab, and hit the “Search” button.
- Click “Select”
- Repeat this process for each citation
- Click on “Add Bibliography To Doc”
(Document is saved in Google Drive, you can print it off, or you can copy and paste link into Canvas!)
Open to all students before school and during lunch.
One cart of laptops is available for students to use in the library.
Library Media Specialist - Donna Hitchings
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - (919) 694-8650 ext.29133