Need a letter of recommendation?
Entering a counselor or teacher email address on a scholarship or college application sends an automated email requesting a recommendation.
How to get the best recommendation:
- Prior to entering an email address of a recommender, or immediately after, provide that person with a resume. For counselor recommendations, you may also use the link below to send the info to your counselor.
- Give plenty of notice. It is highly recommended that you give your recommender 2-3 weeks notice to provide a letter of recommendation. Failure to do so on your part may result in an application being delayed or denied.
- Select at least one teacher from a core subject area.
- If you need a Counselor recommendation, please complete the following form and email it to your Counselor.
- Counselor Recommendation form - Word Doc
- Counselor Recommendation form - PDF