ADMHS Transportation Information 2020-2021
Special Transportation Drop off Area - Main Entrance of the School
*2020-2021 UPDATE* - Regular Carpool will not be allowed to drop off at the Main Entrance. Carpool dropoff will only be allowed in the Junior lot.
Carpool Dropoff Area - Junior Lot
*2020-2021 UPDATE* - Students will not be allowed to leave their cars until they have successfully passed their health and temperature screening.
Bus Routes and Ridership Information:
Once routes are posted, families will be able to view detailed stop and route information in Home Base/ Powerschool. Please see the following:
- Families will receive an automated call via SchoolMessenger on Thursday, August 15, informing them bus routes will be posted on the following day.
- On August 16, families will receive an email via SchoolMessenger providing bus route information, including scheduled arrival times specific to their student.
Drop Off/ Pick Up Areas:
- THE EARLIER CAR RIDERS ARRIVE OR ARE DROPPED OFF THE BETTER IT WILL BE!
- Junior lot
- Main Entrance (Athens Drive access and exit)
- Senior Lot (Jaguar Park Lane access and exit)
“HERE COMES THE BUS” APP :
- ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOUR BUS IS BY DOWNLOADING THE “HERE COMES THE BUS APP”
- The Here Comes the Bus app will be available for Traditional calendar families on August 23. Existing app users will need to add students back, but should not need to reinstall the app. Working with Communications, we will also be sharing information about Here Comes the Bus with our families via a web article and SchoolMessenger broadcast.
- ALL STUDENTS AND PARENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO DOWNLOAD THE APP, ON FRIDAY AUGUST 23 PARENTS WILL BE ABLE TO ADD TRADITIONAL CALENDAR STUDENTS BACK TO THE APP
- https://www.wcpss.net/herecomesthebus ( Here Comes the Bus App download information)
- ADMHS School Code for Here Comes The Bus App is: 318
ADMHS BUS ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE INFORMATION
- Buses arrive on campus between 6:45-7:10
- Students are released from the Bus Loop beginning at 6:50 a.m.
- The first group of buses leaves campus in the afternoons by 2:25
- “Double Back” routes leave campus by around 2:50
- These are approximate times, please allow for extra time during the first few days of school
- Please commit your route number to memory (Route numbers do not change, bus numbers sometimes do)
- Routes and buses are posted daily at the Bus Loop for students
- Buses do not line up in the same spot every day, bus positions are posted daily at the Bus Loop
- Bus drivers are considered to be faculty members and all WCPSS School Board policies are in effect while at a bus stop or on any WCPSS vehicle
- Due to safety concerns, students are expected to stay seated and refrain from eating on the bus
- Students can only ride on their assigned bus and get off at their assigned bus stops
Special Transportation (Cabs, Vans, and Buses)
- The Drop-off area for Special Transportation vehicles is in the lane closest to the main entrance to the school off of Athens Drive, students are released to enter the building at 6:55 every morning
- For the security and safety of our students, Special Transportation arrives and departs in the lane closest to the school entrance off of Athens Drive and as a result, other traffic will be reduced to one lane directly in front of the school during drop off and dismissal times
https://www.wcpss.net/domain/6547 (ADMHS Route Numbers and Bus Stops)
https://www.wcpss.net/transportation (Transportation Department contacts)