Study Tips 101
Sometimes Trojans' grades suffer because they don't know how to study effectively or they aren't studying enough. Either way, you can learn new study tips that will make studying feel less like a drag and more like a student responsibility that you're equipped for and that gets you results. You'll find your new and improved grades rewarding to yourself, teachers, friends, and family!
Try these tricks:
- Just start. Once you get going, it is MUCH easier to continue.
- Reward yourself (a snack, a short walk) for making progress.
- Work with a friend. Encourage each other.
- Design your own study schedule. Stick to it!
- Be in control! Don’t let a TV show or a text message stop you!
National Award winning site