The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17459
- Indistar Password: GuestS17459
School Improvement Team Members
- Michael Hokenberg, Principal
- Jason Ganoe, Assistant Principal
- Laura Dowd, Assistant Principal
- Anna Best, Assistant Principal
- Katelin Dunning, Instructional Facilitator (SIT Chair)
- Meredith Walrod, Teacher
- Jenifer Tharrington, Teacher
- Helen Everitt, Counselor
- Holly Moran-Bates, Teacher
- Karen Miles, Teacher
- Jennifer Evangelist, Parent
School Improvement Team members were approved by staff on September 12, 2022.
School Improvement Meeting Dates
- September 12, 2022 (3:30 pm)
- October 10, 2022 (10:00 am - Virtual)
- November 14, 2022 (3:30 pm) -- Quarterly Review
- December 12, 2022 (3:30 pm)
- January 9, 2023 (3:30 pm)
- February 13, 2023 (3:30 pm) -- Quarterly Review
- March 13, 2023 (3:30 pm)
- April 11, 2023 (3:30 pm) -- Quarterly Review
- May 8, 2023 (3:30 pm)
- June 12, 2023 (TBD) -- Quarterly Review