Welcome, WECHS students and parents!Wake Early College of Health and Sciences offers a comprehensive Counseling and Student Services program. With a mission to “Meet the academic, personal, social, and emotional needs of all students,” the WECHS Counseling and Student Services Department offers a range of services, including:
- Individual academic and personal counseling
- Facilitation of Parent/Student/Teacher Conferences
- Classroom Guidance programs
- Organizing and facilitating evening programs for students and parents
- College Counseling
- Referrals to community agencies and resources
- Teacher and Administration collaboration
We look forward to getting to know our new students and their families. Feel free to call, email, or schedule an appointment at any time.
Join the Student Services Remind for your class, text 81010 with the corresponding message below:
10th: @2021w echs
Follow Student Services on TWITTER. Follow us @WECHSCounselingOur contact information is as follows:Students with last names A-K: Melanie Lachance, Dean of Students: firstname.lastname@example.org (919) 212-5800 extension 26054Students with last names L-Z: Michael Muse, Counselor: email@example.com (919) 212-5800 extension 26058Financial Aid Advisor, Ms. Linda Taylor.Students and parents may make appointments with the Financial Aid Advisor during the school year beginning in October.