The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lisa Cummings, Principal
- Ginger Wooten, Assistant Principal
- Nicole Hill, CDC
- Sandy Tyndall, CTE Teacher
- Amy Christensen, English Teacher
- Cassie Powell, English Teacher
- Melissa Kindler, Math Teacher
- Myran Braden-Porter, Math Teacher
- Stephen Colbert, Science Teacher
- Lottie Peppers, Instructional Coach
- Dare Jones, Social Studies Teacher
- Carmen Nurinda, World Languages Teacher
- Christy Kendrick, Science Teacher
- Robin McAlexander, Coordinator
- Sarah Bohrmann, Math Teacher
- Suzanne Nelson, English Teacher
- Evan Sonnenberg, Science Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on August 2, 2020. All staff members are part of the School Improvement Team.
School Improvement Meetings
Shool improvement meetings will be held on Mondays, 9:00 - 10:00, virtually through Google Meet.
- September 9, 2019 - Annual Review
- October 21, 2019 - Quarterly Review
- January 27, 2020 - Quarterly Review
- March 30, 2020 - Quarterly Review