The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Lisa Cummings, Principal
- Ginger Wooten, Assistant Principal
- Nicole Hill, CDC
- Sandy Tyndall, CTE Teacher
- Michel Richard, English Teacher
- Myran Braden-Porter, Math Teacher
- Stephen Colbert, Science Teacher
- Dare Jones, Social Studies Teacher
- Tony Williams, World Languages Teacher
- Christy Kendrick, Science Teacher
- Robin McAlexander, Coordinator
- Sarah Bohrmann, Math Teacher
- Suzanne Nelson, English Teacher
- Evan Sonnenberg, Science Teacher
- Adam Linehan, Math Teacher
- Jody Paramore, Instructional Coach
School Improvement team members approved on August 5, 2021.
All staff members are part of the School Improvement Team.
School Improvement Meetings
School Improvement Meetings will be held on Mondays from 2:15 - 3:15pm, virtually through Google Meet.
Those wishing to attend the meetings should email Robin McAlexander at firstname.lastname@example.org for the meeting code.
Quarterly Review Meetings:
October 25, 2021
January 25, 2022
April 4, 2022
Our school will use the Indistar System, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17553
- Indistar Password: GuestS17553