The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- DaLaisha Adams, 6th Grade ELA Teacher
- Leigh Ann Alford-Keith, Sen Admin to Northern Area Superintendent
- Betsy Archer, 6th Grade ELA Teacher
- Jordache Artis, Assistant Principal
- Dewan Ashford, CTE Teacher
- Jennifer Atkinson, 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Edward Barnes, SIT Chair, Instructional Facilitator & Literacy Coach
- Marla Brautman, Arts Integration Specialist
- Theresa Brooks, Behavior Support Teacher
- Isaiah Campbell, 7th Grade Math Teacher
- Shanea Carr, 8th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Arlene Caves, Arts Integration Specialist; Magnet Coordinator
- Amy Graham, Parent, 8th Grade Math Teacher
- Brook Hancock, Special Education Teacher
- Kristyn Herb, 6th Grade Instructional Coach
- Ebony Hilliard, 8th Grade Math Teacher
- Brittanie Howard, Assistant Principal
- Michael Jones, CTE Teacher
- Doug Jones, 6th Grade Science Teacher
- India Kingsberry, Math Coach
- Jennifer Lamprides, 8th Grade Math Teacher
- Aaron Marcin, Principal
- Melody McGee, 8th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Hannah McKinney, 8th Grade ELA Teacher
- Rahsaan McNeill, Music Teacher
- Dan Meredith, Success Coach
- Joey Mulholland, ESL Teacher
- Ginger Munroe, 6th Grade Math Teacher
- Katelyn Needell, 8th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Jordan Park, 8th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Jason Ramirez, Healthful Living Teacher
- Joyce Risalvato, Counselor
- Rodney Smith, Instructional Assistant
- Amanda Smith, 6th Grade ELA Teacher
- Precious Spaulding, Counselor
- Kathleen Stolfi, Special Education Teacher
- Kelly Sullivan, Social Worker
- Lauren Taylor, Assistant Principal
- Caleb Thomas, 6th Grade Social Studies Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on October 4th, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 12th, 2022 (3:00pm)
- October 17th, 2022 (3:00 pm)
- November 28th, 2022 - Quarterly Review (3:00 pm)
- January 9th, 2023 (3:00 pm)
- February 6th, 2023 - Quarterly Review (3:00 pm)
- March 13th, 2023 (3:00pm)
- April 21st, 2023 - Quarterly Review (9:00 am)
Particularly considering the current context of virtual meetings: If you are interested in attending a School Improvement Team meeting, please contact our School Improvement Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-850-8755.
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Our school improvement team will use the Indistar system, known in North Carolina as NCStar, to access and maintain our plan. You may view the Indistar website by clicking the link and using the login information below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17467
Indistar Password: GuestS17467