The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Jordache Artis, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Atkinson, Intervention Coordinator
- Edward Barnes, Instructional Facilitator & Literacy Coach
- Stephanie Boylan, 7th Grade Science Teacher
- Marla Brautman, Arts Integration Specialist
- Joanna Caves, Magnet Coordinator
- Michael Ferguson, 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Monica Franklin, 8th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Kristyn Herb, 6th Grade Literacy Coach
- Doug Jones, 6th Grade Science Teacher
- India Kingsberry, 6th Grade Math Teacher
- Marcell Lindsey, 6th Grade Counselor
- Aaron Marcin, Principal
- Rahsaan McNeill, Choral Director
- Dena Nealy, Assistant Principal
- Jason Ramirez, Healthful Living Teacher
- Jennifer Rifkin, 8th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Joyce Risalvato, 8th Grade Counselor
- Tiffany Robinson, 7th Grade Math Teacher
- Kadesha Scharschmidt, 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Michael Smith, 7th Grade Counselor
- Brandon Sorace, 6th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Shawna Sullivan, 7th Grade Literacy Coach
- Charlotte Townley, Special Education Teacher
- Jessica Walsh, 7th Grade Language Arts Teacher
- Ryan Williams, Assistant Principal
- Karen Wilson, CTE Teacher(Family/Consumer Science)
- Keisha Worthey, 7th Grade Social Studies Teacher
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- August 14, 2019 at 8:30 a.m.
- September 9, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- October 14, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- November 18, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- December 9, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- January 13, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
- February 3, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
- March 2, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
- March 30, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
- April 20, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
- May 18, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.
- June 1, 2020 at 2:45 p.m.