The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
Student Improvement Team Membership
- Jordache Artis, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Atkinson, Intervention Coordinator
- Pina Baker, ALC/ISS Coordinator & Athletic Director
- Edward Barnes, Instructional Facilitator & Literacy Coach
- Joanna Caves, Arts Integration Specialist & Magnet Coordinator
- Michael Ferguson, 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Eric Fitts, Principal
- Doug Jones, 6th Grade Science Teacher
- India Kingsberry, 6th Grade Math Teacher
- Marcell Lindsey, 8th Grade Counselor
- Ronnie Marshall, Math Coach
- Rahsaan McNeill, Choral Director
- Dena Nealy, Assistant Principal
- Jason Ramirez, Healthful Living Teacher
- Jennifer Rifkin, 8th Grade English Teacher
- Joyce Risalvato, 7th Grade Counselor
- Tiffany Robinson, 7th Grade Math Teacher
- Kadesha Scharschmidt, 6th Grade English Teacher
- Brandon Sorace, 6th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Kendrick Vines, CTE Teacher
- Kim White-Snow, Special Education Teacher
- Ryan Williams, Assistant Principal
- Keisha Worthey, 7th Grade Social Studies Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on October 10th, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center.
- September 10, 2018 at 2:45 p.m.
- October 8, 2018 at 2:45 p.m.
- November 26, 2018 at 2:45 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 2:45 p.m.
- January 14, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- February 11, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- March 11, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- April 29, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.
- May 20, 2019 at 2:45 p.m.