Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
Bugg Magnet Elementary Center for Design and Computer Sciences is a dynamic school community where authentic experiences as Digital Citizens, Computational Thinkers, and Innovative Designers support students' academic achievement and prepare them to be collaborative problem solvers who positively impact our world.
At Bugg, we value:
- a culture of trust, professionalism and positivity where all individuals feel valued, welcomed and respected
- a collaborative environment in which every stakeholder feels supported and is given the resources needed in order to effectively fulfill their roles
- engaged family and community members who feel informed and empowered
- risk-taking and innovation
- equipping our students with the skills necessary to positively impact their communities
- embedding opportunities for design and computational thinking