Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
Bugg Elementary Center for Design and Computer Sciences is a thriving learning community in which innovation and authentic experiences prepare our students to positively impact our world.
At Bugg, we value:
- a culture of trust, professionalism and positivity where all individuals feel valued, welcomed and respected
- a collaborative environment in which every stakeholder feels supported and is given the resources needed in order to effectively fulfill their roles
- engaged family and community members who feel informed and empowered
- risk-taking and innovation
- equipping our students with the skills necessary to positively impact their communities
- embedding opportunities for design and computational thinking