The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Danielle Greene, Co-Chair & Instructional Facilitator
- David Copperwheat, Co-Chair & 5th Grade Teacher
- Megan Smithson, Kindergarten teacher
- Hannah Green, 1st grade teacher
- Chelsea Sullivan, 2nd grade teacher
- Sujata Shirsekar, 3rd Grade teacher
- Victoria Williams, 4th Grade teacher
- Emily Adams, Media Specialist
- Lauren Patterson, Special Education teacher
- Kristin Chadha, Instructional Assistant
- Nikki Hudson, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 7, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 1125 at White Oak Elementary School
from 4:15 to 5:15 pm.
- August 21, 2018
- September 18, 2018
- October 16, 2018
- November 30, 2018
- December 18, 2018
- January 22, 2018
- February 15, 2018
- March 19, 2018
- April 10, 2018
- May 21, 2018