The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Danielle Greene, Co-Chair & Instructional Facilitator
- David Copperwheat, Co-Chair & 5th Grade Teacher
- Megan Smithson, Kindergarten teacher
- Gladys White, 1st grade teacher
- Meg Kovacs, 2nd grade teacher
- Ashton Boger, 3rd Grade teacher
- Linelle Gorman, 4th Grade teacher
- Sean Brady, Media Specialist
- Lauren Patterson, Special Education teacher
- Nikki Hudson, Instructional Assistant
- OPEN - Parent
School Improvement team members approved on August 20, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the media center at White Oak Elementary School from 8:00 to 8:45 am.
- July 25, 2019
- August 14, 2019
- September 17, 2019
- October 17, 2019
- November 19, 2019
- December 17, 2019
- January 21, 2020
- February 25, 2020
- March 17, 2020
- April 21, 2020
- May 19, 2020
- June 15, 2020