The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Danielle Greene, Co-Chair & Instructional Facilitator
- David Copperwheat, Co-Chair
- Hannah Bobbitt, Kindergarten teacher
- Gladys White, 1st grade teacher
- Meg Kovacs, 2nd grade teacher
- Ashton Boger, 3rd Grade teacher
- Linelle Gorman, 4th Grade teacher
- Jaclyn Combs, 5th Grade teacher
- Sean Brady, Physical Education Specialist
- Lee Anne Smith, Special Education teacher
- Nikki Hudson, Instructional Assistant
- Cynthia Gigandet, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on September 18, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held at White Oak Elementary School from 8:00 to 8:45 am.
- August 24, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- October 13, 2020
- November 10, 2020
- December 8, 2020
- January 12, 2021
- February 9, 2021
- March 9, 2021
- April 13, 2021
- May 11, 2021
- June 8, 2021