The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Sarah Bankert, 4th Grader Teacher, School Improvement Process Manager
- Heidi Lawrence, 5th Grade Teacher, School Improvement Process Manager
- Robin Swaim, Principal
- Kevin Boynton, Assistant Principal
- Valencia Collins, Intervention/ Instructional Facilitator (3-5)
- Lauren Curtis, Senior Administrator to the Southwestern Area Superintendent
- David Copperwheat, 5th Grader Teacher
- Cynthia Gigandet, Parent Representative
- Lisa Issler, Instructional Assistant
- Meg Kovacs, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Amity Ledford, Kindergarten Teacher
- Allison Molinaro, Literacy Coach/Intervention/Instructional Facilitator (K-2)
- Erin Needell, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Stephanie Overton, STEM Specialist
- Crystal Roberts, 1st Grade Teacher
- Sujata Shirsekar, 4th Grade Teacher
- Marni Ostrander, PreK Teacher
School Improvement team members approved on August 18, 2023.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held at White Oak Elementary School from 8:00 to 8:45 am.
- September 13, 2022
- October 11, 2022
- November 8, 2022
- December 13, 2022
- January 10, 2023
- February 14, 2023
- March 14, 2023
- April 11, 2023
- May 9, 2023