The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Debbie Ray, Principal
- Natascha Genova, Assistant Principal, SIP Chair
- Melinda Hope, World Languages Teacher, Co-SIP Chair
- Natarshia Sharpe, Dean of Students
- Kasey Turcol, Social Studies Teacher
- Miller Cheatham, Math Teacher
- Laura Armfield, Science Teacher
- Karen Oviatt, English Teacher
- Natalia Kilpatrick, Career Development Coordinator
- Aimee Diem, Intervention
- Emily Matz, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 24, 2021.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Crossroads Flex Meeting Room.
- August 17, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- September 24, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 29,2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 19, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 17, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 29, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 25, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 25, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 29, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 27, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.
- June 3, 2020 at 8:00 a.m.