The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Christie Patrone, Principal
- Natascha Genova, Assistant Principal, Co-SIP Chair
- Melinda Hope, World Languages Teacher, Co-SIP Chair
- Natarshia Sharpe, Dean of Students
- Kasey Turcol, Social Studies Teacher
- Brenden McMonigle, Math Teacher
- Austin Lewandowski, Science Teacher
- Karen Oviatt, English Teacher
- Natalia Kilpatrick, Career Development Coordinator
- Leslie Cole, CTE
- Aimee Diem, Intervention
- Heidi Blackwell, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 1, 2023.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Crossroads Flex Meeting Room.
- September 22, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 27,2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 17, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 15, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 26, 2024 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 23, 2024 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 22, 2024 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 26, 2024 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 24, 2024 at 8:00 a.m.
- June TBD, 2024 at 8:00 a.m.