The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Keith Richardson, Principal
- Natascha Brooks, Assistant Principal, SIP Chair
- Natarshia Sharpe, Dean of Students
- Kasey Turcol, Social Studies Teacher
- Alex Kaulfuss, Math Teacher
- Laura Armfield, Science Teacher
- Jennifer Paprocki, English Teacher
- Rhonda Lusher, Career Development Coordinator
- Ms. Lieffrig, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on August 20, 2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Crossroads Flex Conference Room.
- August 20, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- September 10, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- September 24, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- October 22,2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- November 26, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- December 17, 2018 at 1:00 p.m.
- January 28, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- February 25, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- March 25, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- April 29, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- May 20, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- July 1, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.