The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Debbie Ray, Principal
- Natascha Genova, Assistant Principal, Co-SIP Chair
- Melinda Hope, World Languages Teacher, Co-SIP Chair
- Natarshia Sharpe, Dean of Students
- Kasey Turcol, Social Studies Teacher
- Miller Spencer, Math Teacher
- Austin Lewandowski, Science Teacher
- Karen Oviatt, English Teacher
- Natalia Kilpatrick, Career Development Coordinator
- Jeff Lindstrom, CTE
- Aimee Diem, Intervention
- Heidi Blackwell, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 2, 2022.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Crossroads Flex Meeting Room.
- September 23, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 28,2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 18, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 16, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 27, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 24, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 24, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 28, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- May 26, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.
- June 2, 2023 at 8:00 a.m.