The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Debbie Ray, Principal
- Natascha Brooks, Assistant Principal, SIP Chair
- Natarshia Sharpe, Dean of Students
- Kasey Turcol, Social Studies Teacher
- Miller Cheatham, Math Teacher
- Laura Armfield, Science Teacher
- Jennifer Paprocki, English Teacher
- Rhonda Lusher, Career Development Coordinator
- Ms. Kenoyer, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 4, 2019.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Crossroads Flex Conference Room.
- August 28, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- September 4, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- September 20, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- October 25,2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- November 22, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- December 13, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- January 31, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
- February 28, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
- March 27, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
- April 24, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
- May 29, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.
- June 26, 2020 at 9:30 a.m.