The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Debbie Ray, Principal
- Natascha Genova, Assistant Principal, SIP Chair
- Paul Everitt, World Languages Teacher, SIP Chair
- Natarshia Sharpe, Dean of Students
- Kasey Turcol, Social Studies Teacher
- Miller Cheatham, Math Teacher
- Laura Armfield, Science Teacher
- Karen Oviatt, English Teacher
- Rhonda Lusher, Career Development Coordinator
- Emily Matz, Parent Representative
School Improvement team members approved on September 25, 2020.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Crossroads Flex Conference Room/Google Meet.
- August 13, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- September 25, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- October 30,2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- November 20, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- December 11, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
- January 29, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- February 26, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- March 25, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- April 30, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- May 28, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
- June 11, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.