The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Megan Brady, 1st Grade Teacher
- Brynn Boyer, Parent
- Tim Chadwick, Principal
- Karen Dasanaike, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Lori Desloge, K Teacher
- Ann Douds, 5th Grade Teacher (SIP Chair)
- Misty Foster, 4th Grade Teacher
- Jennifer Ivarsson, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Lori Nelson, Assistant Principal
- Katherine O'Connor, School Counselor
- Colleen Ryan, CCR Teacher
- Cindy Taylor, Intervention Teacher/Literacy Coach
- Rachel Thomas, Administrative Intern
- Heather Whalen, Media Specialist
- Jen Zoller. Instruction Facilitator/STEM Coordinator
School Improvement team members approved on 9/7/18.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Media Center.
- September 28, 2018 at 8:00 am
- October 15, 2018 at 8:00 am
- November 19, 2018 at 8:00 am
- December 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
- January 28, 2018 at 8:00 am
- February 25, 2018 at 8:00 am
- March 18, 2018 at 8:00 am
- April 8, 2018 at 8:00 am
- May 20, 2018 at 8:00 am