The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Tim Chadwick, Principal
- Kira Wolfe, Special Education Teacher
- Alyssa O'Neill, 1st Grade Teacher
- Shanna Darwish, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Ann Douds, 5th Grade Teacher
- Jenny Sovereign, 4th Grade Teacher
- Jill Herbst, District Staff
- Jennifer Hogan, Kindergarten Teacher
- Heather Hurd, Parent
- Eileen Lucas, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Katherine O'Connor, School Counselor
- Misty Foster, Specialist
- Cindy Taylor, Intervention Teacher/Literacy Coach
- Rachel Thomas, Assistant Principal (SIT Chair)
- Veronica Roberts, Instruction Facilitator/STEM Coordinator
- Amy Eischeid, Instructional Assistant
School Improvement team members approved on 10/19/21.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held virtually using the Google Meet code WesSip at 8:00 AM.
- September 27, 2021
- October 25, 2021
- November 22, 2021
- December 13, 2021
- January 31, 2022
- February 28, 2022
- March 21, 2022
- April 25, 2022
- May 23, 2022