The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Dr. Mark Kenjarski, Principal
- Rachel Thomas, Assistant Principal
- Jennifer Ivarsson, 1st Grade Teacher
- Ann Douds, 5th Grade Teacher
- Misty Foster, 4th Grade Teacher
- Eileen Lucas, 2nd Grade Teacher
- Gerri Renfrow, Kindergarten Teacher
- Katherine O'Connor, School Counselor
- Rod Mulford, Specialist
- Cindy Taylor, Intervention Teacher/Literacy Coach
- Veronica Roberts, Instructional Facilitator/STEM Coordinator
- Yasi Langdale, Instructional Assistant
- Erin Candy, 3rd Grade Teacher
- Rukky Ibrahim, Parent
School Improvement team members approved on 8/30/2023
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held on Tuesday mornings at 8:00 in the Media Center.
Guest Portal Login Information to Access NC Star:
Guest login: GuestS17563