The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
2022-2023 School Improvement Team Members
- Mariah Walker, Principal
- Elizabeth Hanna, Assistant Principal
- Andrea Greene Flowers, SAU/Assistant Principal
- Joseph Pettiford, Adm Assistant
- Cindy Hoyt, SIT Process Manager, HS SPED Teacher
- Dr. Elizabeth Sulzbach, Psychologist
- Kristen Whitehead, Intervention Teacher/Specialist
- Donna Laiosa, Media Specialist
- Sharon Cuffee, Magnet Coordinator, Instructional Facilitator
- Shan Terry, HS History Teacher
- Madison Shope, HS Math Teacher
- Spencer Williams, MS LA/SS Teacher
- Penny McNeill, Senior Administrator NW Area Superintendent
- Alex Azad, MS Parent
- Beth Baker, HS Parent
- Cari Boram, HS Parent
- Cara Vivarelli-O'Neill, MS Parent
School Improvement MeetingsThe School Improvement Team will meet on the following dates:August 15, 2022September 12, 2022October 10, 2022November 14, 2022December 12, 2022January 9, 2023February 12, 2023March 20, 2023April 10, 2023May 8, 2023
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
Indistar Username: GuestS17556
Indistar Password: GuestS17556