AP Exam Registration Information and Deadlines
2022-2023 First Semester
The 2023 AP Exams will be administered at Christ the King Church (600 Walnut St.) as paper and pencil exams during the first two weeks of May: May 1 – 5 and May 8 – 12. AP students will log into their CollegeBoard accounts to access AP exam information and material for their AP courses. Please follow these directions to set up or retrieve your account with CollegeBoard and access AP exam information and course material for your 1st semester classes ONLY. Information regarding 2nd semester classes will be shared at a later date.
Action Items for Students:
Go to myap.collegeboard.org. If you already have established a CollegeBoard account, make certain that you can log in. If you have forgotten your password, you may call 888-225-5427 or click “Forgot Password.” It is very important that your name on your CollegeBoard account matches your name in PowerSchool.
AP teachers will provide students with a join code specific to their class and period.
Follow prompts in your CollegeBoard account to join courses by October 19, 2022. Students will automatically be registered to take the AP exam for each course they “join.”
If you do not desire to take the AP exam, please complete this AP Exam Opt out Form by October 19th, 2022. The CollegeBoard unused/canceled exam fee for this school year is $40. Students who do not complete the Google form (above) by October 19th, and do not take the AP exam for a 1st semester class will be responsible for paying the $40 fee.
*Joining a class will allow students access to a set of resources designed to provide them with practice opportunities and feedback throughout the year. Students in AP courses 2nd semester will repeat this process at the beginning of 2nd semester.*
What is the cost for AP exams?
- $0 for students enrolled in the AP course during the 2022-2023 school year.
- $97 for Self-Study students (students not enrolled in the AP course during the 2022-2023 school year).
What are the other fees associated with AP exams?
- Students who do not “join” their 1st semester or year-long AP course by the October 19th deadline may be required to pay a $40 late fee, and in some cases, may not be able to order an AP exam for that course for the 2022-2023 school year.
- If you need to request testing accommodations, you must contact your case manager. Applications take about 6 – 8 weeks to process.
- Accommodations you may be receiving at school do not apply to CollegeBoard tests. The deadline to apply for accommodations is January 18, 2023. If students have additional questions about CollegeBoard accommodations, please contact Jasmine Pearson at email@example.com
AP Exam Schedule (Spring 2023)
Monday, May 1, 2023
US Government & Politics
Spanish Literature and Culture
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
Chinese Language and Culture
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
English Literature and Composition
Computer Science A
Thursday, May 4, 2023
Friday, May 5, 2023
*AP 2-D Art Design digital portfolio due by 8pm ET
Monday, May 8, 2023
Computer Science Principles
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
English Language and Composition
Physics C: Mechanic
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Spanish Language and Culture
Thursday, May 11, 2023
French Language and Culture
Physics 1: Algebra Based
Friday, May 12, 2023
Physics 2: Algebra Based
Exam Schedule Conflicts
*If a student has two exams at the same time, one of the exams will be taken in a late testing session. Students will receive notice from Student Services about the test, time, and location closer to the exam administration.
If you have questions, please contact your AP teacher or AP Coordinator, Jasmine Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org