Wake County Public Schools Mission Statement
Wake County Public School System will provide a relevant and engaging education and will graduate students who are collaborative, creative, effective communicators and critical thinkers.
WFHS Vision StatementAll Wake Forest High School students will be prepared to reach their full potential and lead productive lives in a complex and changing world.
- Every student is uniquely capable and deserves to be challenged and engaged in relevant, rigorous, and meaningful learning each day.
- Every student is expected to learn, grow, and succeed while we will eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
- Well-supported, highly effective, and dedicated principals, teachers, and staff are essential to success for all students.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff, while sustaining best practices, will promote and support a culture of continuous improvement, risk-taking, and innovation that results in a high-performing organization focused on student achievement.
- The Board of Education, superintendent, and all staff value a diverse school community that is inviting, respectful, inclusive, flexible, and supportive.
- The Wake County residents value a strong public school system and will partner to provide the support and resources to fully realize our shared vision, accomplish the mission, and sustain our core beliefs.
Value StatementAt Wake Forest High School,
- We believe that all stakeholders deserve a safe learning environment based on respectful relationships.
- We believe that it is important to offer engaging, rigorous, and effective instruction.
- We believe in improving teaching and learning through collaboration and the use of assessment data.
- We believe in embracing the diversity of our school and community to achieve success for all students.
- We believe in partnering with parents and community stakeholders to ensure college and career readiness for all students.
- We believe it is important to foster a sense of school spirit and "Cougar Pride".