• Information on Enrollment Caps

     Many schools have reached the maximum number of students they can effectively teach. When that happens, the Board of Education may place an enrollment cap on the school. 
    If you recently moved to your home and are assigned to a capped school, your child may be assigned to an overflow school. (Type in your address to confirm your base school.) However, you should still start by contacting the data manager at your base school. It is possible there are available seats in certain grades at a capped school. In the case of magnet schools, the enrollment cap does not affect the number of magnet seats available during the selection process.  
    Oakview's phone number is (919)694-8885.