2019-2020 Kindergarten Registration
October 15, 2018: WCPSS Preregistration for the 2019-2020 school year
We can accept registrations Monday - Thursday from 10 - 2.
November 8, 2018: OAKVIEW ELEMENTARY Kindergarten Registration for the 2019-2020 school year
We will be here for registration from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm this day.
Families enrolling MUST have all required documents to complete the process:
- The child's certified(original) birth certificate(a copy will be made at the school). (Need a birth certificate? Parents of children born in Wake County may now order certified birth certificates on the Wake County Register of Deeds website.)
- Proof of your Wake County address:
- Current water, gas, or electric bill in parent's name that is no more than 30 days old,
- A newly signed lease that is no more than 60 days old,
- Settlement statement or
- Offer to Purchase agreement, in limited circumstances.
- A photo ID of the parent or legal custodian
- Any custody documents (if applicable)
**If the above items are not presented at the time of pre-registration, your registration will be placed on hold until the above items are brought to the school**
Step 1: Find your base school
In Wake County, students are assigned to a base elementary, middle, and high school for their home address. Find your base school using our address look-up tool. Your base school may have an enrollment cap. You will still register for your base school. Learn more about how an enrollment cap might affect you.
Step 2: Enroll online
- Enroll in English for 2018-19 or 2019-20
- Iniciar una solicitud en español para 2018-19 o para 2019-20
Need technical support? Contact PowerSchool Registration support at 866-752-6850.