The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Steve Moore, Principal
- Jamie Warkonyi, Assistant Principal
- Michael Sutton, Administrative Intern
- Amy Hendrickson, School Improvement Chair
- Kristin Poe, School Counselor
- Amy Dragotta, Pre-K Teacher
- Kim Holland, AIG Teacher
- Tamara Johnson, Parent Representative
- Stephanie Moore, Literacy Coach
- Mary Alice Ramsey, Media Coordinator
- Kelly Siegert, Instructional Technology Facilitator
School Improvement team members approved on 9/28/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in the Media Center.
- August 15, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
- September 12, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- October 10, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- November 14, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- December 12, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- January 9, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- February 13, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- March 13, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.
- April 10, 2018 at 8:00 a.m.