The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Phelan Perry, Principal
- Elizabeth Jordan- Co-Chair, Intervention Representative
- Anthony McKoy- Co-Chair, Intervention Representative
- Jessica Chambliss, Assistant Principal
- Brandon Garland, Assistant Principal
- Jarrett Marlin, Assistant Principal
- Kelly Nilles, Assistant Principal
- Chloe Tyler, Assistant Principal
- Nick Wheeler, Assistant Principal
- Shelby Winter, Fine Arts Department Representative
- Jackson Williams, Special Education Department Representative
- Sheri Yaroch, World Languages Department Representative
- Shaqualla Dunbar, Social Studies Department Representative
- Claire Graham, Science Department Representative
- Naiya Bethea, Student Services Representative
- Elizabeth Cooke, CTE Department Representative
- Sasha Mohar, Health and Physical Education Department Representative
- Robert Benson, BT/Mentor Representative
- Calvin Craig, Attendance Committee Representative
- Math Department
- PBIS Representative
- Heather Kinnebrew, English Department Representative
School Improvement team members approved in August 2022.
To view our School Improvement Plan, log in using the credentials below.
- Indistar Username: GuestS17536
- Indistar Password: GuestS17536
2022-2023 School Improvement Team Meeting Dates