Degrees and Certifications:
- I am a native North Carolinian!
- This is my 6th year teaching art at Lincoln Heights (13th year teaching)!
- I love showing our students that the world around them offers endless possibilities for making interesting art!
- I have degrees from UNC-Greensboro and NC State.
- My wife, Kayla and I have been married for 12 years.
- I have two sons, Ezra (Kindergarten @LHECMES) and Asher (2 years old).
- I enjoy making my own art through painting, drawing and sculptures from recycled materials!
- I love the outdoors, plants, spending time in nature with my family.
- My wife and I are diehard NC State fans!
- I created the huge mural in the school near the cafeteria! It took about 200+ hours.