(Advisors: Ms. Paprocki and Ms. Brooks)
Crossroads FLEX Yearbook 2018-2019
Every school year has its own specific personality. It is our job as a school and community to celebrate and showcase our time here at Crossroads Flex for everyone involved in our school.
The yearbook will represent the joyful lives of our staff and students for generations to come.
Students can create pages regarding the pursuits of their fellow classmates and the hardwork and determination that it requires to be successful. We will also delve into not only writing skills, but photography, interviewing, and design.
We all want to leave a legacy behind, and Crossroads FLEX yearbook staff will facilitate the gift of remembrance.
Interest Meeting: Thursday September 13th @ 10:15am
- Must be 10th-12th grade
- There will be a monthly meeting to touch base between staff members, Ms. Parocki and Ms. Brooks. Members can also ask for guidance at any given point.
- To join, please contact Ms. Paprocki at email@example.com
- Students will create interview questions and conduct interviews with fellow classmates or staff.
- Students will work closely with classmates to acquire photographs and learn basic photography skills.
- Students will create page designs.
- Students will write descriptive captions and stories regarding Crossroads FLEX students and staff.
- Students will work closely with fellow staff members to meet deadlines for Jostens yearbook.
- Editor positions are available. Email Ms. Paprocki to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org