ALL CAREERS WELCOME! MANY WAYS TO SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
8TH GRADE CAREER FAIR - Friday, November 16th
This event is held from 9:50 to 12:10 in our gymnasium. No formal presentations are necessary. It is a great opportunity to speak informally wth the students. We provide a 6 foot table for your artifacts, demos, or literature: items that help students to connect with your career. This a great way to reach many students and help them envision a future in the world of work.
- Click here to download our Career Fair Flyer. It contains all the details and logistics of the fair.
- Contact Mrs. Guilford at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Cell: 919-696-1031 or School: 919-460-3504 x29018
- Watch the Career Fair Slide Shows BELOW for 2017 and 2016 to get an idea of what a participant's table looks like.
- All Career Fair participants must agree to and sign the Guest Speaker Form. You can download and bring it or fill one out at the fair.
OTHER CAREER EDUCATION VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES?
- Read our Career Education Activity Descriptions and then,
- Click our Career Volunteer Contact Page to sign up! We will surely be in touch!
- All career education helpers must agree to and sign the Guest Speaker Form. You can download and bring it or fill one out at our school.
QUESTIONS - IDEAS
Contact Mrs. Guilford at email@example.com or 919-696-1031 x29015
Career Fair 2017 Slide Show
Career Fair 2016 Slide Show