The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Trent Evans- Principal
- Billy Moore- Assistant Principal
- Joan Dorsey- Assistant Principal
- Thomas Cooper- Assistant Principal
- Karla James- Process Manager
- Christine Sachs- Magnet Coordinator
- Laura Schenkman
- Jill Gregory- Math Department Representative
- Lindsey Wolfe- Language Arts Representative
- Chris Barth- Science Representative
- Kendra Adams- Special Education Representative
- Beverly Mecum- Electives Representative
- Rebekah Wright- Teacher Assistant Representative
- Sarisha Dawson- Social Studies Representative
- Jennifer Arndt – 6th Grade Representative
- Indira Bhandari- 7th Grade Representative
- Lauren Richards- 8th Grade Representative
School Improvement team members approved on 9/25/2018.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Reedy Creek Middle School Media Center.
- September 10, 2018 at 3:30
- October 8, 2018 at 3:30
- November 19, 2018 at 3:30
- December 10, 2018 at 3:30
- January 14, 2019 at 3:30
- February 11, 2019 at 3:30
- March 11, 2019 at 3:30
- April 8, 2019 at 3:30
- May 13, 2019 at 3:30