The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Trent Evans- Principal
- Kim Collins- Assistant Principal
- Joan Dorsey- Assistant Principal
- Thomas Cooper- Assistant Principal
- Karla James- Process Manager
- Christine Sachs- Magnet Coordinator
- Laura Schenkman- Parent Representative
- Jill Gregory- Math Department Representative
- Megan Munson- Language Arts Representative
- Indira Bhandari- Science Representative
- Kendra Adams- Special Education Representative
- Beverly Mecum- Electives Representative
- Marlo Mercer- CTE Representative
- Rochelle Guilford- Instructional Facilitator
- Vonda Gaskins-Buie- Non-certified Staff Representative
- Claire Lankford- Social Studies Representative
- Sara Fulcher- 7th Grade Representative
- Diane McGrath- 8th Grade Representative
School Improvement team members approved on 10-15-19.
School Improvement Meetings
All school improvement meetings will be held in Room 2503 at Reedy Creek Magnet Middle School.
- September 9, 2019 at 3:30
- October 14, 2019 at 3:30
- November 12, 2019 at 3:30
- December 9, 2019 at 3:30
- January 15, 2020 at 3:30
- February 10, 2020 at 3:30
- March 10, 2020 at 3:30
- April 14, 2020 at 3:30
- May 11, 2020 at 3:30