The purpose of school improvement is to improve achievement and outcomes for every student by working to eliminate the ability to predict achievement based on socioeconomic status, race, and ethnicity.
We do this by collaboratively and continuously analyzing data and making decisions considering the unique needs of the learning community and the district's strategic plan.
School Improvement Team Membership
- Trent Evans- Principal
- Kim Collins- Assistant Principal
- Joan Dorsey- Assistant Principal
- Thomas Cooper- Assistant Principal
- Karla James- Process Manager
- Christine Sachs- Magnet Coordinator
- Laura Schenkman- Parent Representative
- Jill Gregory- Math Department Representative
- Megan Munson- Language Arts Representative
- Indira Bhandari- Science Representative
- Aubrey McCarn- Special Education Representative
- Beverly Mecum- Electives Representative
- Marlo Mercer- CTE Representative
- Rochelle Guilford- Instructional Facilitator
- Vonda Gaskins-Buie- Non-certified Staff Representative
- Claire Lankford- Social Studies Representative
- Sara Fulcher- 7th Grade Representative
- Diane McGrath- 8th Grade Representative
School Improvement team members approved on 10-15-19.
School Improvement Meetings
All meetings will be held on Google Meet until further notice. Google Meets will be from 3:15-4:15.
- Monday, Sept. 14
- Wednesday, Oct. 14
- Monday, November 9
- Monday, December 14
- Monday, January 11
- Monday, February 8
- Monday, March 8
- Monday, April 12
- Monday, May 10